The appearance of our house speaks volumes about who we are and even more about our personality, which is why the way we decorate our interior is very important in our lives. We live in a rapidly changing world where we are bombarded with what we should be wearing, eating and putting in our homes, but we rarely have time to think about the facts about how we organize our rooms can affect moods , creativity, energy levels and who knows what else. Maybe it's time to seriously look at ourselves and our interiors.
There are a few simple ways to improve our life and our home decor by focusing on some very important points:
• Harmony – Every room in our home must have a keen sense of harmony.
• Focus Points – Parts with a central focus point that catches your eye will flow better. Things like your art displays, an architectural wall piece or even figurines are good suggestions.
• Balance: this operation is performed successfully by balancing parts & # 39; its visual weight and spreading it subtly in the other parts of the room.
• Color – This should be obvious. The use of positive colors can move the energies and make the difference. A candle or two can be used for a dramatic effect.
• Proportion and scale – Use only furniture and objects that complement the total size of the room, without denying it or throwing it out of proportion.
• Rhythm: Create the illusion of visual stimulation through movement by arranging your room so that the viewer's eye continues to move from one point to another. This should not be confused with things scattered all around.
The decoration and design of houses are often a very sensitive subject, because many people feel they really know what they are doing, but the result is quite the opposite. Items you already own, such as candles and figurines, can easily be rearranged and placed on shelves and angles to create dramatic and impressive effects, while enhancing the lighting of often overlooked areas due to Obstacles or any other event.
The proper use of lighting in the home has the potential to literally transform any old living room or office into a vibrant and stimulating room, try it and see. Experimentation is the key and you will not know if you do not try it.
If you want to try to emulate popular styles, consider other ideas to inspire the interior of homes. Some of the most popular interior designs include: Asian, Arty, Gothic, Traditional, Mediterranean, Tropical and of course Modern interior architecture.
A quick overview of some of the styles mentioned will transform the interior of your home and give you many opportunities to reinvent your home and give it a new lease on life.